K-6th Summer Rec Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Our program is currently FULL in most weeks. Please register your child on the wait list and we will contact you if space is or becomes available. As of 5/5, your child must be signed up on the wait list to be considered for any spots.
Hermon Rec's Summer Camp serves youth entering K - 6th grade. We're happy to announce that we will provide an 8-week program Monday-Friday during summer vacation!
Tuesday, June 20 - Friday, August 11
Monday, 6/19, Monday, 7/4 & Tuesday, 7/4
Daily camp activities take place between 9:00am - 3:00pm. Weekly cost includes 5 days of camp, activity materials/supplies, and special events or field trips.
Camp only (Drop-off @ 8:30am) - $150 per week
Camp & extended care (Drop-off as early as 6:30 am) - $175 per week A $25 non-refundable deposit is required for each registered week at the time of registration.
Non-Residents (Registration available April 24 if there are open slots)
Camp only (8:30 am - 3:30 pm) - $180 per week
Camp & extended care (6:30 am - 6 pm) - $210 per week
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required for each registered week at the time of registration.
Camp Only Hours, $150 per week (residents)
- Daily camp activities take place from 9am to 3pm. During that time, campers will break into their assigned groups and begin organized activities with their counselors.
- Curbside Drop Off: 8:30am-9am
- Curbside Pick Up: 3pm-3:30pm
Extended Care Hours, $175 per week (residents)
- Extended Care takes place before and after regular camp hours: 6:30-9am and 3:00-6:00pm. Campers can be dropped off earlier and get picked up later. During extended hours campers will be combined into a larger group and enjoy unstructured time and free choice options.
- Extended Drop Off Hours: 6:30-8:30am
- Extended Pick Pick Up Hours: 3:30pm-6pm
What your child needs each day:
Refillable water bottle
Sneakers or rubber soled, closed toed shoes
Sunblock - Please apply before drop off, we'll reapply throughout the day
Swimwear & towel required to participate in any water activities
An extra change of clothes in a ziplock bag - accidents happen no matter how old!
PLEASE LABEL YOUR CHILD'S BELONGINGS!
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
After June 4, a wait list will be available for both residents & non-residents. Should space become available, we will notify our waitlisted registrations in the order they were received.
Program Deposits & Fees
A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at registration for each week you have selected.
This deposit will come off the weekly fee.
Fee per week $175
- Deposit $25
Remaining Balance Each week $150
Payments are due on Friday's before each registered week. If your payment is not received on the due date, your account will be charged an additional $10 late fee.
- All cancellations must be made 1 week prior to the start date of the week being cancelled and must be done online with the cancellation link (below). Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- Any refunds or credits will be minus the $25 Non-Refundable Deposit or if registered with AutoPay, your credit/debit card will be charged a $25 cancellation fee for each week cancelled.
- Refunds will only be given to families that adhere to our cancellation policy and have an account without any past due balances. All refunds will be minus the non-refundable deposit.
Additional Forms and Files: